Learn More Remote Nutrition Coaching
Nutrition is a vital aspect of overall health, and we are looking forward to providing you with the support and guidance necessary to helping you reach your goals!
Let us describe a scenario to you – you’ve spent so much time exercising in the gym or at home. Maybe you’ve hired a Personal Trainer? Maybe you’re working out 3-5x per week? Maybe you’ve tried all the at home workout programs you can find. Let’s imagine you’re exercising 5 times a week for 2 hours every time. MAYBE ten hours total are spent in the gym (and this is a generous assumption). With 168 hours in our week, you’ve only dedicated about 5% of your time to reaching your health goals.
So we have to ask, what are you doing the other 158 hours of the week to reach your fitness goals? Will a 5% effort get us results with anything else we pursue in life? Why do we assume it will with our physical health?
Enter Nutrition! Where we have the ability to control the food we put in our body 100% of the time, we can immediately grow that 5% effort into a much bigger portion to see real results much faster.
We hear it all the time; nutrition is key! But in a society filled with hundreds of health professionals, doctors, trainers, coaches, gurus and more, how do we know what is right? The tough answer is, we don’t. Almost every single method of getting “in shape” has evidence to support both positive and negative effects.
What does that mean? It means we have to find what works best for us. We at Infinite Potential have personally have had the best results with Flexible Dieting and the Macronutrient Method and want to share that knowledge with you so that you can reap the same benefits. These methods allow for flexibility, consistency, and sustainability. All major elements we have found necessary to succeed.
We are extremely excited to help you achieve your health and wellness goals and hope you are as well!
How our program works:
You will be assigned a Remote Nutrition Coach who will be your primary point of contact while you work with us.
- Upon signing up – your Coach will send you an Intake to assess your lifestyle, fitness and nutritional routines and goals.
- Once completed, your Coach will send you a personal Google Folder which will include your first Macronutrient prescription, your Macro Tracker, a folder for Progress Photos and the Infinite Potential’s Intro to Macros Guide.
- Your Coach will also schedule your first remote Check-In date.
- On your Check-In date, you’ll receive an email with prompts about how your week went. There will be questions related to nutrition, fitness, victories, concerns, and more!
- Once this is completed and your Macro Tracker is up to date, your Coach will respond within 24-hours to provide support and guidance. Coaches will make recommendations based off of body composition, macronutrient tracking, and trends in your weight. They’ll offer guidance to meal prep as well as nutritional choices to prepare you for a successful week!
- If you have questions during the week before or after your check-in, Coaches are available 7 days a week in our private Facebook group and will respond to questions within 24-hours. This is where we’ll provide a number of nutritional recommendations as well as helpful tips and tricks to being most successful with your Macros. We’ll post videos, articles, and more to help support all your needs!
What you can expect from us:
- Assessment of your lifestyle, goals, and nutritional needs.
- Introduction to the Macronutrient Method
- Weekly Remote Check-In to discuss the weeks’ victories and challenges
- Private Facebook group access
- Meal suggestions and Nutritional resources (i.e. websites, articles, etc.)
- Guidance on health and wellness as it relates to nutrition. This may include recommendations on fitness, sleep, recovery, etc.