We are an out-of-network cash based Physical Therapy clinic looking for a … Self Motivated, Confident, Highly-Skilled Physical Therapist
If your dream role is to:
Practice with full autonomy and humility, in a concierge level, service-based clinic
Work in a 100% cash-pay clinic, with no billing or insurance nonsense
Where you can spend a full hour with each client 1:1
Drastically reduce paperwork requirements compared to the average in-network PT clinic.
Have a pivotal role in a local Pembroke business that helps people stay active and live the lives they want to live,
Only work with runners, weightlifters, weekend warriors, high school athletes, and similar
Earn a great hourly rate for all the above
This could be the perfect position for you!
Hi, my name is Loni Rodriguez, I’m a physical therapist and owner of Infinite Potential Physical Therapy and Wellness.
I’m looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist with great interpersonal skills who are interested in part-time work with very flexible hours.
But before I start asking you questions, let me tell you a bit more about this practice, our treatment philosophy, and myself so you can determine if you are likely to be a great fit with us …
I started IPPTW 5 years ago in a gym part time and have built it to a full time clinic.
Our reputation in the local community and the results we get our clients have earned us the “Best Physical Therapy” designation by the Wicked Local Readers Digest Favorite for 2019 & 2020.
Our approach to Physical Therapy is different from the traditional model. We only see active people including runners, CrossFitters and other fitness enthusiasts. Our client path not only helps people get out of pain, but allows us to work with them indefinitely on a preventative and performance level.
All of our clients pay in full at the time of the visit. We provide them with a superbill with the necessary codes for them to submit to their out-of-network insurance benefits for reimbursement. We do not handle any insurance billing, and your role would only be to collect payment and provide the necessary codes after each visit.
Now let me tell you more about the role and clinic. We are looking for someone who will…
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on maximizing an individual’s capabilities
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery and taking people past the point of pain management and helping them create long-term resilience
- Actively participate and/or leads marketing tasks to drive referrals to the clinic
- Lead community outreach and educational events (workshops and webinars)
- Network with current and potential referral partners (gym owners, trainers, and other local practitioners)
- Provide exceptional patient follow-up and support using our framework which includes between session weekly follow-up and “working hours” 24/7 support for patients upon their request
- Provide telehealth services when necessary based on the need of the patient
Now for the requirements. We want someone who…
- Puts their own fitness as a priority in their daily life
- Has excellent work ethic
- Is dedicated to patient success
- Is confident understanding and experience in Strength and Conditioning
- Has experience with treatment of the fitness athlete – CrossFit, powerlifting, runners, triathletes
- Has cash-based clinic experience or knowledge of
- Is comfortable working independently and has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has pre-established community involvement and/or social media presence
- Is open to self-promotion on social media
- Is comfortable with in-person workshops and virtual webinars
- Has marketing experience – blogs, social media
Clinically, we’re looking for a confident therapist. Someone who has a solid understanding of strength and conditioning. This experience and understanding are critical because every care plan not only requires strength training principles from the start, but we have the expectation that every patient will be given the opportunity to move into a performance and maintenance plan for the long game.
But there’s something even more important than your PT skills: your personality and interpersonal skills.
We take a very personal approach to how we treat and continue to communicate with our clients. They become like family. Many of our clients become very loyal because of the experience they have with us and that starts with our first impression.
We want someone who…
- Someone who has the Ability to build rapport with patients
- Someone who is Confident in their abilities but willing to continue to strive for growth and development
- Someone who has excellent soft skills including those of active listening, compassion, empathy, communication, and patience
- You have a growth mindset with a willingness to work hard and be consistent
If you’ve made it this far, you may just be the ideal fit for what we are looking for.
If you would like to apply for this position please send an email to email@example.com and include the following…
1) Use the Subject Line: IPPTW PT position
2) In the email please tell me in a few sentences why you are a good fit for IPPTW.
3) Include the link to your LinkedIn, if you don’t have an account already, please make one.
4) Attach your resumé as a PDF file
5) Fill out this application
Thank you so much for your interest in this position.
I hope to meet you soon!