We are an out-of-network cash based Physical Therapy clinic looking for a … Self Motivated, Confident, Highly-Skilled Physical Therapist
If you your dream role is to:
Practice with full autonomy and humility, in a concierge level, service based clinic
Work in a 100% cash-pay clinic, with no billing or insurance B.S.
Where you can spend a full hour with each client 1:1
Drastically reduce the amount of paperwork you may see in your average in network PT clinic.
Have a pivotal role in a local Hingham business that helps people stay active and live the lives they want to live,
Earn a great hourly rate for all the above
This could be the perfect position for you!
Hi, my name is Loni Rodriguez, I’m a physical therapist and owner of a PT clinic in the Hingham, MA area: Infinite Potential Physical Therapy and Wellness.
I’m looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist with great interpersonal skills who is interested in part-time with very flexible hours.
But before I start asking you questions, let me tell you a bit more about this practice, our treatment philosophy, and myself so you can determine if you are likely to be a great fit with us …
I started IPPTW 3 years ago in a gym part time and have built it to a stand alone clinic.
Our reputation in the local community and the results we get our clients have earned us the “Best Physical Therapy” designation by the Wicked Local Readers Digest Favorite for 2019.
Our approach to Physical Therapy is different from the traditional model. We only see active people including runners, CrossFitters and other fitness enthusiasts. We work with every client in our clinic but also to provide them with a non-traditional exercise program to help them meet their long term goals.
All of our clients pay in full at the time of the visit. We provide them with a superbill with the necessary codes for them to submit to their out of network insurance benefits for reimbursement. We do not handle any insurance billing, and your role would only be to provide the necessary codes after each visit.
Exciting? If not this is likely not a fit, but if so let me tell you more about the role and clinic.
Clinically, we’re looking for a confident therapist. Someone who has a solid understanding of strength and conditioning. In addition, briefly understanding pain science is a plus.
But there’s something even more important than your PT skills: your personality and interpersonal skills.
We take a very personal approach with how we treat and continue to communicate with our clients. They become like family. Many of our clients become very loyal because of the experience they have with us and that starts with the first interaction with us.
You need to be comfortable working with many different personality types and be confident in your ability to build rapport with each client.
I’m looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients, but also hungry to learn and grow as a therapist. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be interested in being a part of a growing clinic that helps to create an incredible experience for every client.
Some other things to help you decide if this position is a good fit for you:
If you are not comfortable treating active people, runners, weightlifters, weekend warriors, high school athletes, and similar, this may not be the right clinic for you…
This position will be perfect for someone who has an interest in developing and implementing physical therapy programs that focus on individuals goals.
- Someone who has the Ability to build rapport with patients
- Someone who is Confident in their abilities but willing to continue to strive for growth and development
- Someone who has excellent soft skills including those of active listening, compassion, empathy, communication and patience
- You have a growth mindset with willingness to work hard and be consistent
- Someone who is comfortable working independently
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, here are more details on what this position would entail:
- For a fit in this position you will:
- Make sure the clients are made to feel like family, even when you are having a “bad day”
- Stay current on clinical research as well as business strategies that will help you provide superior treatment and client interactions.
- Understand that to reach and help the most people we must “sell” our services. You will get comfortable with the terms “sales” and “selling,” and understand that ethical selling is how we benefit the most possible people who need our help to live the lives they desire.
- Development and implementation of physical therapy programs that focus on maximizing individuals capabilities
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery and taking people past the point of pain management and helping them create long-term resilience
- Have experience developing comprehensive home programs that resemble strength and conditioning programs from day 1 where applicable
- Effectively Record and document patient care services
- Actively participates and/or leads marketing tasks to drive referrals to the clinic including the following:
- Content creation (blog and social media)
- Community outreach and educational events (workshops and webinars)
- Networking with current and potential referral partners (gym owners, trainers, other local practitioners)
- Provide exceptional patient follow-up and support using our framework which includes between session weekly follow-up and “working hours” 24/7 support for patients upon their request
- Provide telehealth services when necessary based on the need of the patient
- Encourage at least 1 patient per month to leave an online review of their experience at IPPTW.
- Proactively thinking of things that could make a big difference to the way the business runs and our ability to help people.
- Strength and conditioning background and personal exercise experience required
- Pain science understanding / previous education
- Experience with treatment of the fitness athlete – CrossFit, powerlifting, runners, triathletes
- Possible niche – ie. Dancers, Runners, post-partum, rock climbers, cyclists, etc.
- Experience in continuity / wellness care – taking people past the normal ADL/IADL POC
- Previous experience in physical therapy.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Cash based clinic experience or knowledge of
If you’ve made it this far, you may just be the ideal fit for what we are looking for.
If you would like to apply for this position please send an email to email@example.com and include the following…
1) Use the Subject Line: IPPTW PT position
2) It the email please tell me in a few sentences why you are a good fit for IPPTW.
3) Include the link to your LinkedIn, if you don’t have an account already, please make one.
4) Attach your resumé as a PDF file
5) Fill out this application
Thank you so much for your interest in this position.
I hope to meet you soon!