If you suffer from any of the below symptoms, whether male or female, schedule an evaluation with our pelvic floor therapist, who can evaluate you and get you started on the path to healing. Examination can include both an external and internal pelvic floor exam, an orthopedic exam, lots of education, and exercises to practice at home.
Common conditions we treat:
- Incontinence of urine, gas, or stool
- Urinary urgency and frequency
- Pelvic, hip, coccyx, and/or low back pain
- Pain with intercourse, tampon use, or Pap smear
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Male pelvic pain
- Post-prostatectomy incontinence
Common conditions we treat for the pregnant/postpartum patient in addition to the above include:
- Pubic symphysis dysfunction
- Sacroilliac joint dysfunction
- Scar restriction (perineal and/or abdominal scars)
- Diastasis Recti
Not sure if you have pelvic floor dysfunction? Call or email our physical therapist, who can help determine if you should come to PT or see your doctor first.